BIO One-on-One Partnering Software
Schedule Your 1:1 Meetings Before, During and After LSINW
BIO One-on-One Partnering benefits LSINW participants by:
- Starting their networking long before arrival in Seattle
- Growing their businesses by partnering with other LSINW attendees
- Maximizing the effectiveness of networking by creating a structured schedule of conference interactions
- Enabling unlimited meeting possibilities; there is no restriction to the number of meeting requests they can receive or submit
- Accessing the global life sciences community at any time from any place via web-based software
Important BIO One-on-One Partnering dates for LSINW 2013:
Monday, June 03 - BIO One-on-One Partnering opens, allowing LSINW registrants to start logging in; please note that it will take a few days after you register for the BIO One-on-One Partnering system to issue you a log-in and password. Check your "Junk Mail" folders to make sure the email has not gone astray.
Friday, August 09 - BIO One-on-One Partnering will close
Key features of BIO One-on-One Partnering include:
- Profiles that enable you to identify your conference objectives. Remember, not having a profile is like not having a website; participants cannot search for you and they cannot learn about your products, services and/or partnering needs.
- Searches will assist you with reviewing the conference attendance list and identifying the best companies who would make great resources/partners
- Automated Meeting Scheduling
- Personalized Meeting Agenda that includes both meetings and conference activities