WBBA Life Science Innovation Northwest (LSINW) has joined forces with Technology Vision Group LLC (TVG) -- creators of www.biopartnering.com. This unique and powerful Internet tool facilitates one-to-one meetings to prepare for the conference prior to arriving in Seattle. Through your registration to WBBA's Life Science Innovation Northwest, you will be able to:
- grow your business by partnering
- maximize the effectiveness of networking by creating a structured plan of attack
- access unlimited meeting possibilities; there is no restriction to the number of meeting requests you can receive or submit
- start your networking long before you arrive in Seattle; don’t leave your deal making just to chance.
By using biopartnering.com, you will be able to see who's attending LSINW. You can contact them via email, bookmark them for later, or request a meeting. When they confirm the meeting, biopartnering.com will automatically find a time and place for you to meet that works for both of you.
Key features of biopartnering.com include:
- Profiles - company, product and personal profiles that enable you to identify your objectives. If you attended Invest Northwest last year, your profile will carry over enabling you to update the information with ease.
- Searches - advanced and quick searches will assist you with reviewing the conference attendance list and identifying the best companies who would make great resources/partners. You will be able to save your searches so that the system automatically reruns them each time you log in.
- Prospects - the ability to bookmark your targets with ease and precision for seamless follow up.
- Scheduling - automated meeting scheduling; invite your prospects to a meeting. As meeting invitations are confirmed, the system will schedule the meetings for you based on your availability.
- Automated Rescheduling - a new feature that will enable you to reschedule a confirmed meeting to an alternate time.
- Meeting Agenda - create your personalized event agenda that includes both meetings and conference activities.
- Onsite Messaging and Scheduling - stay informed about your meeting and networking activities while at the event via SMS messaging and emails.Follow Up - biopartnering.com will be available to you for up to one month after the conference for follow-up with those you met or might have missed.
Two training webinars have been scheduled for LSINW attendees to learn how to use biopartnering.com. The dates are:
Wed., June 20, 10:00 AM Pacific Time - Sign Up Today!
Wed., June 27, 10:00 AM Pacific Time - Sign Up Today!
Key dates for 2012 Conference
- May 9 – biopartnering.com opens, allowing those imported to start logging in
- June 11 – Meeting scheduling begins
- June 20 - 1st Training Webinar
- June 27 - 2nd Training Webinar
- August 10 – the system will close
TVG is a life science networking company that is built on industry expertise and long-standing relationships. We provide our clients with the connections, the venues, and the access they need to succeed in a global life science world.
Read the biopartnering.com Success Story!!