Innovate Health Initiative
WBBA’s mission is to support and help grow Washington State’s life science ecosystem, and our ten-year vision is that Washington will be a global leader in life science innovation and healthcare delivery. The future of our industry is dependent on its integration with information technology, thus WBBA is embracing the health IT/health tech community as a vital player in the life science ecosystem.
Click the image below to see the new Health IT Matrix that encompasses the Health IT landscape in Washington:
An educated, funded and motivated entrepreneurial community working together to build relevant, validated IT solutions for healthcare.
Our region is dense with globally recognized healthcare providers, innovative payers, an entrepreneurial mindset and the best technology talent in the world. WBBA will leverage its existing member base, infrastructure and model programs to support and help grow the health technology sector in Washington. Realizing the above vision will reinforce our central theme for healthcare innovation: the shortest path to the best care at the lowest cost.
Support Access to Capital
- Educate local investors about investment opportunities in health IT
- Help entrepreneurs and technologists best refine and pitch their ideas and build their companies
- Bring national health IT/health tech investors and strategic partners to Washington
Open Access To and Promote Partnerships with Payers, Providers and Customers
- Build an engaged network of key healthcare stakeholders
- Educate entrepreneurs and technologists on the complexities and opportunities in healthcare and the most important problems to solve
- Develop a process by which local entrepreneurs and technologists can test assumptions and receive critical feedback on ideas
- Promote and support all health IT/health tech efforts and events
- Support collaboration among stakeholders that embraces cost effective innovation
- Create productive links between Washington’s biotechnology, med tech and health IT/health tech sectors that will support the common mission: the shortest path to the best care at the lowest cost
Join us to Innovate Health!
Help us achieve our vision! Sign up for future Innovate Health mailings and tell us what you would like to see from Innovate Health.
To sponsor or join in the effort, contact:
Brady Ryan, Commercialization Associate, WBBA
Thank You to Innovate Health's Founding Sponsor: